Sunday, January 15, 2012

.women and kitchen.

call me a feminist or womanist or girlist or whatever BUT i am sick and BORED reading and listening the kitchen jokes, especially sandwich.
''baby girl, make me some sandwich!" le boyfriend playing Sykrim.
"why don't you?" le gf reading ze book.
"because you have no penises"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
assholes.
why does woman will always be the one to cook? why must a woman KNOW how to cook? if a guy doesn't know how to change a light bulb, people still makes excuses for them and when a woman doesn't know hwo to cook it seems like a mortal sin.
what irritates me the most is, if a woman doesn't know how to cook, she does not fit to marry YET or worst, not a suitable wife etc etc. i mean, daffuuuqq? who made the rules that women must COOK? who made it rules that women must stay in the kitchen.
back in 500 b.c, the homo sapiens live in caves that doesn't have kitchen and stuff. the guys prepares dinner by roasting the animals they hunt. men and women COOK equally.
guys too should know how to cook. what if suddenly your wife fall sick and cannot move out of bed? are you going to eat outside till she gets better? or would you get a maid?

MAID COOK ALL THE FOOD!!!

the point here is, MEN TOO SHOULD know how to COOK. what's wrong with cooking? cause cooking is for pussies? puh-lease. there are lots of great chef out there, which most of them are men. some why don't you? boling water is NOT considered as cooking. preparing instant noodle too. well, frying eggs...... not to bad.

what i am trying to say is, women and kitchen does not correlate together. not like men and ashholes. they correlate perfectly. see what i did there? heh.

moving on to the next point, i honestly find it annoying when people cannot keep their mouth off. i mean, just because you knew things about doesn't mean you can tell the others about it. especially those who are too narrow minded and judgemental. ugh.
well, congratulation on being stamped as a know-it-all but there's no need being greedy for spread-it-all awards.
it annoys the hell out of me.
why people keep tellng stories behind me, i have no idea. get a life. ugh. honestly, just say what you want in front of me. there's no need to spread stupid news about me behind my back. JUST BECAUSE I CAN DO THINGS YOU CAN'T doesn't give you the right to spread things you know about it.
you are just freaking JEALOUS of my awesomeness. so what if i enjoy myself going places you doesn't have the courage to go or juts to keep up to your reputation? does it save you from hell? or not.
i live my live like how i want it to be. HATERS GONNA HATE.
so what if spend all my money on shoes? does it bothers you? did i ask for your money? did i dumped all the shoes on your face? oh i would love that.
you have no right to tell the other about the story of my life. i don't need cheap and free agent like you for my fame. please. i have my agents. i pay them. so please. or i have to put arrow to your knee.
why being a such a bitch?

No comments:

Post a Comment